§ 1 Information Regarding the Processing of Personal Data
(1) The following information pertains to the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data includes all data that can be used to identify you personally, such as name, address, email addresses, or user behavior.
(2) The responsible party according to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Conceptum Logistics GmbH, Alsterarkaden 27, 20354 Hamburg, represented by its managing directors Norbert Goerlitz, Christian Rode, (see our Impressum). You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email email@example.com or by mail address by adding “Attn: Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When contacting us by email or via a contact form, we will store information provided by you (your email address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) in order to respond to your queries. Data which arises in this connection will be deleted by us after storage thereof is not required any longer or we will restrict its processing if it is subject to legal retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our service, or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail regarding the particular transactions. In doing so, we will also name the specified criteria regarding the duration of the storage.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to our use of your personal data:
– Right to access,
– Right to rectification or deletion,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority with regard to our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) By simply visiting our website, without registration or transmitting information to us in any way, we will collect only the personal data which your browser sends to us. If you would like to view our website, we will collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to allow you to do so and to guarantee stability and security (The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPA):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Difference in time zone from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Respective data volume transmitted
– Requesting website
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to collection of the data listed above, our cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to where the cookie has been set (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to create a more effective and user-friendly experience for visitors to our website.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. This also includes session cookies. These cookies store what is known as a “session ID”, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. Through this your computer can be recognized when you visit our website again at a later time. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.