The Conceptum Logistics Group specializes in project logistics. We develop individual transport solutions for our customers and transport freight – no matter how large or heavy – to the most remote regions. Founded in 2002, we have a large number of customers on all continents and are still owner-managed today. We are represented at many locations worldwide with our own branch offices (amongst others in USA, Canada, Colombia, Peru, China, India, Germany, Spain, Finland). Many years of experience abroad, reliable planning, proactive responses, short decision-making and a “hands-on” mentality ensure a high level of acceptance and long-standing relationships with our customers.
As Vice President Finance & Accounting (future Chief Financial Officer) (m/f/d) you will be joining the team of our Conceptum Logistics branch office in Houston, Texas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize and manage actively all day-to-day Accounting/Reporting, Controlling and Treasury processes in line with local/international accounting standards (IFRS) resp. group-internal guidelines defined by the Group Corporate Center
- Responsibility to prepare annual financial statements (Actuals and Business Plan) based on IFRS and preparation of corresponding reporting packages (intercompany reconciliation included) for group reporting/consolidation purposes:
- Monthly Reporting of Income Statement (Actuals)
- Annual Financial Statements once a year (Actuals)
- Business Plan (Forecast Period, Budget Year, Trendyear I, Trendyear II) once a year
- Coordination of audit processes with an international audit company
- Coordination of tax reporting processes with an international tax advisory firm
- Coordination and documentation of Shareholder meetings/Shareholder resolutions
- Assist in the preparation of enhanced/growth oriented financing options (e.g. factoring) to support an optimized working capital/cash management
- Comply with all government/governance regulations, understand, interpret and apply rules, regulations, ordinances and federal, state as well as local legislation
- Report to and work with local CEO and Group CFO
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (M.Sc.) in accounting, finance, business administration, or related field;
- possibly CPA
- Sound knowledge in financial reporting standards
- 3 – 5 years experience in an international accounting/audit/consultancy firm (Big 4 or similar)
- A reliable, committed character willing to take on broader responsibility
- Results-driven personality
- Proper oral and written communication skills
- Professional time management and ability to solve problems under pressure
- Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Well versed in the use of contemporary software application
An open, international working environment awaits you at Conceptum Logistics Group. Trust and respect characterize our dealings with each other. As owner-managed Group, we have short decision-making paths and offer our employees the perspective of contributing to shape Conceptum Logistics’s future.
- An exciting field of activity in an international, growing company
- An open atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- An international working environment (our global team comprises employees from 16 different nations)
- Attractive, performance-related salary
- Flexible working hours
Do you have any questions? Please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and availability.