As Sales Manager (m/f/d) at our branch office in Bogota, you will be joining an established regional team of project logistics professional, with a primary focus in creating and closing new opportunities in both segments – general and projects. By using consultative approach to selling, you will use your expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
The Conceptum Logistics Group is spezialized in project logistics. We develop individual transport solutions for our customers and transport freight – no matter how large or heavy – to the most remote regions of the globe. Founded in 2002, we have a variety of clients on all continents and are represented at many locations worldwide with our own branch offices. Many years of experience abroad, reliable planning, proactive response times, short decision-making, and a “hands-on” focus, ensure long-standing relationships with our customers.
Conceptum Logistics Colombia currently has an office set up in Barranquilla and now opening a second branch office in Bogota.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customers accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- 7 to 10 years of sales experience
- 7 to 10 years experience in international logistics
- Experience in working in CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in Spanish and English
An open, international working environment awaits you at Conceptum Logistics Group. Trust and respect characterize our dealings with each other. As owner-managed Group, we have short decision-making paths and offer our employees the perspective of contributing to shape Conceptum Logistics’s future.
- An exciting field of activity in an international, growing company with rising focus on the latin american market
- An interesting, versatile workplace with plenty of opportunities for creativity
- An open atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- An international working environment
- Attractive, performance-related salary
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of hybrid working models
Do you have any questions? Please contact Eileen Harms in advance at email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and availability.