As a Business Development Manager (m/f/d), building and expanding customer relationships is your top priority. You will market the complex logistics services that we develop for our international customers.
The Conceptum Logistics Group specialises in project logistics. We develop individual transport solutions for our customers and transport freight – no matter how large or heavy – to the most remote regions. Founded in 2002, we have a large number of customers on all continents and are still owner-managed today. We are represented at many locations worldwide with our own branch offices. Many years of experience abroad, reliable planning, proactive responses, short decision-making and a “hands-on” mentality ensure a high level of acceptance and long-standing relationships with our customers.
- Personal support for existing customers, new customers and lost customers
- Expansion of customer relationships
- Negotiations with customers
- Identification of target customers
- Acquisition of new customers
- Support in the handling of projects
- CRM System Maintenance
- Creation of visit reports
- You have successfully completed training in forwarding and logistics or shipping
- Have a proven track record in sales of breakbulk transports by sea/land/air
- Interest in creating concepts and tender documents
- Enjoy giving customer service and winning new customers
- Commitment and a high degree of self-motivation
- Strong communication skills and customer focus
- Openness, ability to work in a team, negotiating skills
- Reliable, committed character
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of MS-Office, CargoSoft and Salesforce is an advantage
- A fluency in business German and English, Spanish or Portuguese an advantage
At Conceptum Logistics, we work in small, flexible teams at our company headquarters in the heart of Hamburg’s city centre. An open, international working environment awaits you at Conceptum Logistics. Trust and respect characterize our dealings with each other. As a medium-sized company, we have short decision-making paths and offer our employees the perspective of helping shape our future.
- An exciting field of activity in an international, growing company
- An interesting, versatile workplace with plenty of opportunities for creativity
- An open atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- An International working environment
- Attractive, performance-related salary
- Good social benefits
- Flexible working hours
Do you have any questions? Please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and availability.