As Project Manager Operations (m/f/d) you organize the handling of our project shipments at home and abroad.
The Conceptum Logistics Group specialises in project logistics. We develop individual transport solutions for our customers and transport freight – no matter how large or heavy – to the most remote regions. Founded in 2002, we have a large number of customers on all continents and are still owner-managed today. We are represented at many locations worldwide with our own branch offices. Many years of experience abroad, reliable planning, proactive responses, short decision-making and a “hands-on” mentality ensure a high level of acceptance and long-standing relationships with our customers.
– Independent handling of project orders
– Selection of optimal suppliers incl. negotiation of conditions
– Coordination of loading and unloading at all relevant trans-shipment points
– On-site cargo monitoring within the scope of projects
– Customs clearance
– Preparing all documents accompanying transport
– Acceptance and, if necessary, processing of damage reports
– Invoicing to customers
– You have successfully completed training in forwarding and logistics or shipping
– Have a proven track record of breakbulk transports by sea/land/air
– Experience and Enjoyment in operative purchasing of logistics services and their negotiation
– Enjoy the handling of major international projects
– Have a organisational talent and negotiation skills
– Are structured and work conscientiously
– A reliable, committed character
– Ability to work under pressure and in a team
– Knowledge of MS-Office, of CargoSoft and Salesforce is an andvantage
– A fluency in business German and English, further foreign languages an andvantage
At Conceptum Logistics, we work in small, flexible teams at our company headquarters in the heart of Hamburg’s city centre. An open, international working environment awaits you at Conceptum Logistics. Trust and respect characterize our dealings with each other. As a medium-sized company, we have short decision-making paths and offer our employees the perspective of helping shape our future.
– An exciting field of activity in an international, growing company
– An interesting, versatile workplace with plenty of opportunities for creativity
– An open atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
– An International working environment
– Attractive, performance-related salary
– Good social benefits
– Flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working
Do you have any questions? Please contact us in advance at email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and availability.