§ 1 Information Regarding the Processing of Personal Data (1) The following information pertains to the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data includes all data that can be used to identify you personally, such as name, address, email addresses, or user behavior.
(2) The responsible party according to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Conceptum Logistics Group Holding GmbH, Alsterarkaden 27, 20354 Hamburg, represented by its managing directors Christian Rode, Rachel Kellett, Silke Pettkus, Prof. Dr. Mark-Ken Erdmann (see our Impressum). You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email email@example.com or by mail address by adding “Attn: Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When contacting us by email or via a contact form, we will store information provided by you (your email address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) in order to respond to your queries. Data which arises in this connection will be deleted by us after storage thereof is not required any longer or we will restrict its processing if it is subject to legal retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our service, or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail regarding the particular transactions. In doing so, we will also name the specified criteria regarding the duration of the storage.
§ 2 Your rights (1) You have the following rights with regard to our use of your personal data: – Right to access, – Right to rectification or deletion, – Right to restriction of processing, – Right to object to processing, – Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority with regard to our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website (1) By simply visiting our website, without registration or transmitting information to us in any way, we will collect only the personal data which your browser sends to us. If you would like to view our website, we will collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to allow you to do so and to guarantee stability and security (The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPA): – IP address – Date and time of the request – Difference in time zone from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) – Content of request (specific page) – Access status/HTTP status code – Respective data volume transmitted – Requesting website – Browser – Operating system and its interface – Language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to collection of the data listed above, our cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to where the cookie has been set (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to create a more effective and user-friendly experience for visitors to our website.
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. This also includes session cookies. These cookies store what is known as a “session ID”, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. Through this your computer can be recognized when you visit our website again at a later time. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes, for example to refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that this may hinder your use of some of the functions of our website.
§ 4 Use of Matomo formerly called Piwik) (1) This website uses the open-source web analysis service Matomo. Matomo uses technologies that make it possible to recognize the user across multiple pages with the aim of analyzing the user patterns (e.g. cookies or device fingerprinting). The information recorded by Matomo about the use of this website will be stored on our server. Prior to archiving, the IP address will first be anonymized.
Through Matomo, we are able to collect and analyze data on the use of our website-by-website visitors. This enables us to find out, for instance, when which page views occurred and from which region they came. In addition, we collect various log files (e.g. IP address, referrer, browser, and operating system used) and can measure whether our website visitors perform certain actions (e.g. clicks, purchases, etc.).
The use of this analysis tool is based on Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user patterns, in order to optimize the operator’s web offerings and advertising. If a corresponding agreement has been requested (e.g. an agreement to the storage of cookies), the processing takes place exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR; the agreement can be revoked at any time.
(2) IP anonymization For analysis with Matomo we use IP anonymization. Your IP address is shortened before the analysis, so that it is no longer clearly assignable to you.
(3) Hosting We host Matomo with the following third-party provider:
IPHH Internet Port Hamburg GmbH Wendenstraße 408 20537 Hamburg
(4) Execution of a contract data processing agreement We have concluded a contract for order processing with these third-party providers, which guarantees that the data collected with Matomo will be processed exclusively according to our instructions and in accordance with the GDPR.
Opt-out complete; your visits to this website will not be recorded by the Web Analytics tool. Note that if you clear your cookies, delete the opt-out cookie, or if you change computers or Web browsers, you will need to perform the opt-out procedure again.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
The tracking opt-out feature requires cookies to be enabled.
§ 5 Integration of YouTube videos (1) We have YouTube videos embedded into our website. These videos are stored at http://www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are embedded in “extended data protection mode”, meaning that your data as user will not be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. If you play the videos, the data listed in (2) will be transmitted. We have no control over this data transmission.
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you called up the corresponding sub-page. The data specified in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is independent of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged into Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish this activity to be allocated to your YouTube profile, you must first log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data in a user profile and uses it for purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an analysis is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the provision of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network of your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of this profile, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
Essential Website Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
Other external services
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds: